For the 21st century, there are already two constant things in this world. First one would be “Change” and the second one would be stress.It doesn’t matter where you are and what you do. Stress and mental illness will always follow. Creating an ambiance that can relieve or reduce stress is the only thing to be done in that scenario. More importantly, preventing and relieving stress should start in our homes.
If you are living in a condominium like Alveo Land’s High Park, it is very difficult to create a home that can readily prevent and relieve stress. This is because, living in condominium units will not allow you to enjoy backyards, grasslands, and other natural stress relievers. You will just be there, on top of the world with your pretty walls and aerial view.
Being able to prevent or relieve stress is very important for a human being. If a human allows a more stress and problems inside his or her system, this will result in a negative behavior and mindset. Not to mention, stress will greatly affect the person’s physical well-being. That is why it is necessary to prevent or relieve stress in every opportunity we can.
Fortunately, creating a stress-free and stress-reliever zone in a condominium unit is entirely possible even though there is the lack of a natural environment. All you have to do is improvise and become more imaginative. The good thing is this blog is here to guide in doing that. Here are some tips and tricks on how to create a stress-free and stress-relieve condominium unit:
- Start with your Bedroom, which is every person’s haven. The bed and beddings should be comfortable like cotton. The foam should not be hard. The pillowcases and beddings should be light, clean, and they should smell good. These things are necessary because these will help you have a good quality sleep. A good quality sleep is important because you would need that to have your brain refreshed.
- You should have a living room. Some condominium units, specifically those Studio type units, no longer provide a space for their living room. Well, no matter what the challenges will be, you should always allot a space for your living room. This is important so that you will not spend your leisure time on your bed because that will make you lazy. Laziness, in return, will make your head unclear and bloated. To become relaxed while being productive, you will need a living room.
- Provide a space for your kitchen table where everyone should eat. No one should eat in the living room or in the bedroom to maintain the cleanliness of the living room and the bedroom where all the relaxation periods take place.
- Prioritize the color green. There has been a scientific study about the color green. The study says that whenever a person lays an eye at the color green, the human body automatically relaxes, thus, relieving stress. That is why the colors of trees and grasses are always so comforting to humans. Thus, having some color green items or parts of your condominium would really help.
- Add plants and flowers. This does not only help in making the place look good and in reducing the carbon dioxide inside the room. It will also add greeneries in the place’s view. In addition to that, plants that have good scents are also good in relieving stress.
- Do not forget the air conditioner. A minimum of one air conditioner should always be present in a condominium. A unit without it would be as hot as a desert. You would not like that. Even if you are on a tight budget, just prioritize your air conditioning above everything else. Having a place like an oven would worsen stress.
- Organize your things. This second to the priority list after the air conditioner. A home with unorganized things will worsen your stress because it is in a human’s nature to be stressful when things are messy. Perhaps there are people who can tolerate mess, but the stress of having those mess around will always be present.
The items mentioned above are only a few of the simple, but efficient, things you can do to your unit in order to make it a stress-free zone. Love yourself more by sparing yourself from stress. Act now!