Slow streaming speeds might be caused by the way you connect to internet. In order to speed up your internet connection, you might want to use Network Troubleshooter. It will diagnose and eventually repair any of the found problems. The final result will be optimized computer with great streaming speeds. The instructions that you will find below are for Windows 7.
- Press the “Start” button and choose “Control Panel.”
- Use the search box and type “adapter”. Click “View network connections.”
- Right after you’ve found it, right click on it and press “Diagnose.”. If necessary, make sure you follow any advice or recommendations because they will help you a lot.
- Start the video again. In case of future problems, follow the next step in this tutorial.
- Go to SpeedTest.net. Then click on the big button in the center of the screen which says “Begin Test”. It should test your upload and download speeds in less than 20 seconds.
- Make a comparison of “ISP Average” and “Your Results”. Pay attention whether or not the bar “Your Results” is higher or lower than “ISP Average”.
- If you are using dial-up, it might be good to switch to cable or DSL. Otherwise, call your internet service provider and ask him to assist you fix the problem.
Besides following these tips to boost your streaming video buffering if you are looking for direct TV satellite packages then www.Slackware.org is the place you must visit now.