What do you do when you find yourself in a situation where you have to incorporate text from an image file into a word document? Do you start retyping the entire text, or do you find a way to do a JPG to Word conversion?
The second option is what you should really think of because retyping the document is a whole lot of stress. The simple thought of retyping could make you drop the project. You really should not find it difficult handling such a situation because these days, it is easy to carry out a JPG to Word conversion. There are two ways to get this done; online, and by downloading a converter.
Online, you can carry out a JPG to Word conversion by following these steps:
- Go to onlineocr.net
- When the page opens, select the image file you want to be converted.
- Choose a language for the text file to be converted.
- Choose the format you want to convert the image file to.
- Type the captcha that appears below the page, and click the “Convert” button.
- Download the file and enjoy your Image file now converted to Word
If you would rather download the software, then follow these steps.
- Go to http://jpg-to-word-converter.en.softonic.com or http://products.softsolutionslimited.com/img2ocr/category/jpg_to_word.htm and download this amazing software. This is what you get when you install and run it.
- Select the JPG file you want to convert or scan a document for conversion.
- Choose your output format. Your option should be Word (Doc).
- Select a language from the drop down menu under:
- Tick the “Auto Rotate” and “Auto Skew” boxes so that the rotation and skew of the jpg file is corrected.
- Click “Save” the button.
You also see the video of the software at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrc_GtgSdFo
Ankit Nagpal is a writer and a software developer who has developed JPG to Word Converter. It can be downloaded from http://jpg-to-word-converter.en.softonic.com or http://products.softsolutionslimited.com/img2ocr/category/jpg_to_word.htm.