When it comes to creating the ideal look in your office washroom, there are a number of different factors that you have to take into account. Firstly, you will need to consider ways in which you can enhance the working environment so that is comfortable for your colleagues. In addition to this, you will have to make it not only functional but a place which is easy to maintain, whilst creating that all important wow factor. So what are some of the main interior design concepts to put in place?
This is always a good starting point in any bathroom. Thanks to a well-positioned mirror, it will give you the opportunity to create space and is the perfect solution without having the extra fuss of adding windows. This is especially the case if your office washroom is a little on the cramped side. Meanwhile, you can find plenty of mirrors in a number of different materials either;
- On the web.
- Through your local DIY stores.
- In a host of department stores or furniture shops.
Importance Of Flexibility in Office Furniture Design
Considered to be one of the most stylish aspects as far as your office bathrooms are concerned, you cannot really go wrong with a modern sink unit. You can have the chance to enjoy a wide variety of designs not to mention colours online and from major department stores and bathroom specialists. In this way, you will be able to;
- Create an impressive feature in your office bathroom that will get your colleagues talking.
- Invest in a product that is both robust and long lasting.
- Blend it in effortlessly with your office bathroom colour scheme.
If carefully done this can be a real trick to improving your overall bathroom look. By strategically placing a wealth of bathroom reads, your colleague will be more than entertained. Meanwhile, there are currently plenty of quirky yet innovative coffee table style books that are perfect for the bathroom. This includes the likes of;
- Glossy hotel related books.
- Tongue in cheek etiquette literature.
- Old fashioned cookery books.
You should focus specifically on finding the right type of bathrooms in order to suit your individual requirements. This means looking as well as cross referencing all the leading brands for your bathroom featuring contemporary toilets, lighting and much more. Furthermore, by doing your own research, it will enable you to make a clear and concise decision about the overall look.
At the end of the day, your work colleague will be spending the bulk of the week at the office. Therefore, they deserve a clean and tidy place in which to take a shower or just be at one! This means the best thing to do is to make things nice and simple. Think clean, sharp lines, minimalist décor, but most importantly;
- Remove all items of clothing.
- Get rid of any dirty towels or accessories.
- Don’t have too much on display.
As the saying goes, a little most certainly goes a long way and this is definitely the case with some luxury toiletries. Why not treat your colleagues and upgrade to a much more enriching and smoother bathing experience at your office. You could do a variety of things to improve the pampering such as;
- Adding high end toiletries instead of bog standard soaps.
- Putting in candles to provide a comforting and relaxing environment.
- Buying some pot pourri to create the ideal ambiance.
If you decide to utilise an accent wall, this allows you a real sense of feeling and perspective in a bathroom. On the other hand, by choosing a specific accent wall, it becomes much more than a bathroom. It creates a genuine sense of perspective; whilst at the same time bring the experience concept to the forefront. It leads to a calming influence for your co-workers and reflects;
- A sense of individuality and personalisation.
- The opportunity to be creative with different types of colours and materials.
- Developing maximum impact with the minimum fuss.
There is no doubt a lot to think about when designing the ultimate bathroom space. However, if you follow just a few of these particular steps, your office bathroom will soon be a talking point among both your colleagues and clients.
Madeline Varley is a freelance writer for Soakology, a leading retailer of furniture and supplies for bathrooms across the United Kingdom. A company providing a wide range of products from numerous designers.